FitKids was developed to address the need for kids to exercise more and to help develop good health and fitness habits for life. The benefits of FitKids classes, are physical, psychological and cognitive and include:
- An enhancement of muscular strength, flexibility, endurance and energy levels.
- Motor skill development – increased agility, balance and co-ordination.
- Correct alignment while walking, standing, jumping etc.
- Relief of tension and stress, encourage relaxation, sleep and mood.
- Increased confidence and self-esteem – learning about what they’re capable of achieving.
- Weight management – reach and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- A confident self image and a positive attitude towards their bodies.
- The exercise habit as a pleasurable daily occurrence.
- Life experience. FitKids is all about having fun!FitKids programmes breed natural fun and spontaneity, cultivate new motor skills and help kids confidently develop to their unique potential. Through our positive, child-centric teaching, we build health and well being in the future adult.
FitKids is a great foundation for any sport and is equally suitable for boys and girls as it develops the fundamentals of fitness: flexibility, agility, balance, co-ordination, strength and endurance.
Childhood obesity has reached epidemic proportions, increasing our children’s risk of cardiovascular disease. Regular physical activity is critical to fighting back and ensuring a brighter, healthier future.
Once you sign up for our fitkids program you may attend any of the FITKIDS classes. Ages5 and over. Classes may include:
- Fitkids – Kickboxing
- Fitkids – Full Body Fitness
- Fitkids – Fitness Swimming
Refer to our timetable for details. Register to sign up for classes, then shop the preferred package.